Address: 45 E 17th Street, New York, NY 10003, United States (US)
Job Type: Part Time
Hourly/Salaried: Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Position Type: Regular
It takes a lot of behind-the-scenes effort to make sure our stores have the right products in the right place at the right time to fuel our clients' beauty obsessions. That's where our operations team comes in, to keep our stores looking beautiful and running smoothly \"backstage!\" This team is the backbone of the store and essential in providing the best possible experience for every client that walks through our doors.
Your role at Sephora:
As an Operations Associate (Consultant), you help keep the store running smoothly \"backstage\" in partnership with the entire operations team. You will: In addition, you will:
* Complete daily processing and organization of damages, testers, and known theft product * Ensure all shipping and receiving activities are completed and executed within the store in a timely manner * Review all visual elements in the store and communicate missing or damaged pieces to the Ops Manager or appropriate store leadership * Maintain and organize the backstage area as needed * Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Work-Life Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, & Initiative
We think you'd be a great for this role if you have:
* Minimum 1-year work experience, preferably in an operations capacity * Flexible availability to work during \"peak\" retail hours such as nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays. In the ops role, you will be required to work early mornings, late evenings, and overnight stock shifts as needed * Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfortability with computer/store systems
You'll love working here because:
* The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams - people you can be proud to work with * The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product, often multiple times a month. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!) * The education. Sephora heavily invests in training for our store associates - not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals * The perks. Sephora offers medical benefits, competitive 401k, gift matching, and a 'perks' program that includes various discounts at participating companies (hotels, rental cars, telecommunication, gyms, etc) * The LVMH family. Sephora's parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 prestige brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Moet Chandon, Marc Jacobs, Dior, and so many more
Our legal team wants you to know what's required:
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and bend/stretch to stock shelves * Adherence to Sephora's dress code and other policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.