- $48,520.00 -81,710.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
257 W 10th St
Multiple James Beard Award Winning Restauranteurs Stephen Starr and Keith McNally have partnered together for one of the most highly anticipated NYC restaurant openings of 2019. Pastis, the legendary French restaurant that crafted the Meatpacking District into the dining destination has reopened it's doors just steps away from it's original location!
We are currently conducting interviews for Sous Chefs who are interested in working with a large, collaborative, cohesive culinary unit executing amazing food made with high-quality ingredients and integrity.
STARR Restaurantsoffers a competitive base + bonus package, relocation assistance, full benefits, 401k, STARR Restaurants dining discount and 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive culinary/kitchen management experience in busy, well-rated kitchens
- Prior experience training and mentoring a large hourly line cook team
- Prior experience opening a new restaurant a plus
- Passion for training and development of others
- Attention to details of food quality, preparation and presentation
- Flexible and adaptive to rapidly changing priorities and work demands
- Strong written and computer skills; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Degree in culinary arts from an accredited University preferred
More detail about Pastis part of STARR Restaurants, please visit
Associated topics: baker, chef, commercial, culinary, lead, pastry chef, restaurant assistant chef, restaurant chef, service manager, sous chef
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...