- $48,520.00 -81,710.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
257 W 10th St
Multiple James Beard Award Winning Restauranteurs Stephen Starr and Keith McNally have partnered together for one of the most highly anticipated NYC restaurant openings of 2019. Pastis, the legendary French restaurant that crafted the Meatpacking District into the dining destination it is today is making its comeback!
We are currently in search of an Executive Chef to join longtime STARR Corporate Chef Michael Abt in leading and inspire a large and diverse group of culinarians.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A progressive culinary background that has fundamental understanding of the fine touches, rich flavors and unique finesse of French cuisine/cookery
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Chef or Chef de Cuisine running a kitchen in a well-rated, high-volume restaurant (revenues of at least $12 million desired)
- A solid financial acumen and strong command of food & labor costs
- Prior experience training, coaching and mentoring a salaried BOH team of at least 4 Sous Chefs and 1 Pastry Chef (Pastis Team consists or 10 Sous Chefs & 2 Pastry Chefs)
- A minimum of an Associate s degree from a culinary focused university
More detail about Pastis part of STARR Restaurants, please visit
Associated topics: commercial, executive chef, grill chef, pantry, pastry, restaurant chef, salad chef, service, sous, sushi chef
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...