- Kforce Finance & Accounting
- $75,730.00 -120,660.00/year*
112 E 12th St
Kforce's client, a leading human resources company located in New York, (NY) is currently seeking a Payroll Tax Manager.
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for daily payroll and tax processing
- Ensure accurate tax withholding, accruals, payments, tax returns, and W-2 reporting
- Monitor state unemployment tax accounts, payments and tax returns for all 50 states, to ensure taxes are accurate and are paid and filed on time
- Respond to and resolve any employee issues, tax notices or tax audits for state unemployment taxes
- Direct quarterly and annual tax filing process
- Research and communicate information about current and proposed payroll tax legislation and company procedures to ensure compliance and customer understanding
- Support internal control compliance initiatives, testing and remediation; Ensure that payroll tax processes and procedures are updated
- Special projects as assigned by VP Compliance
- 3 years of Payroll processing experience
- 3 years of Payroll Tax processing experience
- Must have experience resolving issues with the IRS and state tax agencies
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...